🎉 Health Canada Provides a No Objection Letter for ATMA’s N500 Phase II Clinical Trial Application
- This event has passed.
Event Series: Oregon Psilocybin Services Update – Licensing
Oregon Psilocybin Services Update – Licensing
January 19 @ 10:00 am - 10:45 am
Join ATMA CEO David Harder for an update of Oregon’s legalization rollout. If you are a therapy provider wanting to explore how you could offer psilocybin assisted therapy leveraging Oregon’s Legal Psilocybin Services whether you live in Oregon or not, sign-up here and come with all your questions.
You will leave with a better understanding of step-by-step guidance of how you could start offering psychedelic therapy in 2023 and feel supported to confidently provide it, especially if you practice in travel proximity of Oregon like in western Canada, Washington, California, Idaho and Nevada.
What you’ll learn:
- Psychedelic assisted therapy is a blanketed discipline, each psychedelic is significantly different in engagement between therapy provider and client
- The mechanics of psilocybin assisted therapy and its utility
- Simple understanding of Oregon’s Legal framework and what it means for therapy providers who wish to participate
- The difference between a psychedelic facilitator and a psychedelic therapist
- How to integrate Oregon’s Framework into your practice
- What steps to take now and for the next 6 months to practicing in later 2023
- How ATMA’s program and Community Platform can help