🎉 Health Canada Provides a No Objection Letter for ATMA’s N500 Phase II Clinical Trial Application
- This event has passed.
Practitioners Roles in Psychedelic-Assisted Therapy
March 16 @ 10:00 am - 10:45 am
Join ATMA us for an information session detailing the roles of different types of practitioners in psychedelic-assisted therapy.
What role do you play in psychedelic-assisted therapy?
Much of the mainstream literature to date deems psychedelic-assisted therapy as a practice where therapists are the sole practitioner in offering and providing it. That’s simply not true!
In reality, psychedelic-assisted therapy takes a team to be able to provide care in a practical, effective way while meeting regulatory guidelines. Depending on the type psychedelic used in the therapy, the condition of the patients and the regulations in place where it is practiced, the psychedelic-assisted therapy care team can range from just a facilitator and therapy provider to also including psychiatrists, physicians, pharmacists and therapists.
Wherever you practice, if you are interested in psychedelic assisted therapy but are unclear about roles you can play to participate, you will benefit from attending this upcoming information session and discussion.
What you’ll learn:
- Different engagement of Psilocybin and MDMA assisted therapy
- The roles of psychiatrists, physicians, therapists and facilitators in psychedelic assisted therapy in general
- Regulation of psychedelic therapy in Oregon, Colorado and their surrounding states
- The roles of those involved in psychedelic therapy in Alberta and the rest of Canada
- The roles of those involved in psychedelic therapy in Australia