🎉 Health Canada Provides a No Objection Letter for ATMA’s N500 Phase II Clinical Trial Application
- This event has passed.
Psilocybin and MDMA clinical trials and regulations information session
February 16 @ 10:00 am - 10:45 am
Join ATMA Co-founders David Harder and Vu Tran for an information session detailing the road map to get psilocybin and MDMA through clinical trials and on to a designation for therapy use in Canada and the United States. We will discuss how recent regulations in Alberta, Canada, as well as Oregon legalization and Colorado legal pathway in the US fits into the road map for legal psychedelic-assisted therapy regulations.
Wherever you practice in North America, if you are interested in psychedelic assisted therapy, you will benefit from the information and discussion with mental healthcare professionals on this subject. You’ll be surprised to learn that integrating psychedelic-assisted therapy into your practice is possible sooner than you think!
What you’ll learn:
- Psilocybin and MDMA Phase III clinical trials, the road map to legal therapy use
- How the current regulations in Alberta, Oregon and Colorado fit into trials and federally regulated use of psilocybin and MDMA for therapy
- Oregon and Colorado psilocybin services vs psilocybin-assisted therapy
- The case for supporting Oregon and Colorado to succeed in order for psychedelic therapy to move forward
- The utility of taking psychedelic-assisted therapy training now in 2023, and why training matters
- How ATMA’s program and Community Platform can help you grow your practice