🎉 Health Canada Provides a No Objection Letter for ATMA’s N500 Phase II Clinical Trial Application
Psilocybin and MDMA regulations update
February 9 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join ATMA Co-founders David Harder and Vu Tran for an update on the current road map to get psilocybin and MDMA through clinical trials and on to
a designation for therapy use in Canada and the United States. We will also provide information on updates to regulations and legalization in Alberta,
Oregon, and Colorado and how they all play out under the context of psilocybin-assisted therapy and MDMA-assisted therapy.
Wherever you practice in North America, if you are interested in psychedelic assisted therapy, you will benefit from the information in this Exposé. You will
leave this free session with a better understanding of steps you can take now to start offering psychedelic therapy in the near future.
What you’ll learn:
- Psilocybin and MDMA Phase III clinical trials updates
- How the current regulations in Alberta, Oregon and Colorado fit into clinical trials and regulated use of psilocybin and MDMA for therapy
- Differences in therapist/client engagement for different psychedelics
- The difference between a psychedelic facilitator and a psychedelic therapist
- Oregon and Colorado psilocybin services vs psilocybin assisted therapy
- The utility of taking psychedelic assisted therapy training now in 2023, and why training matters
- How ATMA’s program and Community Platform can help you grow your practice