🎉 Health Canada Provides a No Objection Letter for ATMA’s N500 Phase II Clinical Trial Application
- This event has passed.
Why Now is the Best Time to Start Psychedelic-Assisted Therapy Training?
June 7 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
As more and more research and literature become available on the effectiveness of psychedelic-assisted therapy, the findings are being shared outside of the existing group of psychedelic therapy pioneers and is reaching the awareness of the mainstream population and professionals in the healthcare sector.
As awareness grows, so do questions about the availability and timing of practicing.
- when and where is this therapy legal for practitioners to offer as a service to clients?
- how can clients in desperate need of therapy receive this therapy now?
- is it too soon to begin training and certification in psychedelic-therapy?
While the industry is rapidly maturing and there is still a lot of change happening, we are starting to get more answers than questions.
Now is the ideal time to start training.
All regulations on psychedelic-assisted therapy will likely impose a very high importance on training and knowledge. As there is a steep learning curve involved in this new field it’s best to get started early to ensure you are trained and have the experience you need when you’re ready to start practicing.
Understanding the landscape of where legal psychedelic-assisted therapy is at now and in the near future might help you make a more informed decision.
Join us on our Live Webinar with Q&A session to discuss:
- the legal landscape of psychedelic-assisted therapy
- the incremental implementation of legal psychedelic-assisted therapy currently occurring globally
- how the number of trained therapists will not be enough to meet the demand from clients
- how you can (legally) begin practicing now
- how to determine which training program will be the best suited for you
- how you can get involved in clinical trials