ATMA-Cena Psychedelics Healthcare Solutions
OVERVIEW: An exciting opportunity awaits for experienced therapists interested in expanding their practice into the psychedelic medicine sector. ATMA, in partnership with Cena, is thrilled to offer this exciting opportunity to independent contract therapists. The ATMA and Cena service clinics will be full service, innovative, mental health and psychedelic therapy clinics. Private practice operations will run in tandem with a comprehensive psychedelic therapy program. If you are a skilled clinician who would like to work in a team atmosphere and are excited to develop your psychedelic therapy practice alongside your existing client caseload, this opportunity is for you!
Therapists with existing client caseloads in private practice will have the unique opportunity to continue operating their practice within a fully licenced and accredited psychedelic therapy centre, in addition to receiving psychedelic therapy referrals focused on post treatment psychedelic integration. This opportunity is also available to motivated therapists who currently work in the public or agency sector, but who are interested in private practice opportunities.
Alberta clinics with practice space available are located in Central Calgary and South Edmonton, with easy access to major roadways.
JOB TITLE: Therapist (Independent Contractor)
- Must be licensed for independent clinical practice with the College of Alberta Psychologists or the Alberta College of Social Workers. Consideration will be given to those who are licenced under other regulatory bodies with 5 or more years of experience in therapy.
- Must have completed, or be willing to enroll, Psychedelic Assisted Therapy training. Preference will be given to ATMA alumni.
- Therapists must maintain at least $2,000,000 in professional liability insurance.
- Preference will be given to therapists with established private practice caseloads.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Ability to continue your existing private practice caseload while growing your competency in psychedelic assisted therapy.
- Full time therapists will receive a predetermined financial allowance to furnish their offices to their specific tastes – or alternatively a fully furnished office space will be provided.
- Full-service office environment, with administrative support, internet access, booking and billing support, client management software, printing, and all office supplies included.
- Group therapy/event room available and conference room available.
- Discounts on ATMA training and programs on an ongoing basis.
- Direct access to training in MDMA-assisted therapy in ATMA’s upcoming clinical trial.
- Access to and participation in interdisciplinary team care for psychedelic-assisted therapy.
- Access to clinic services: Ketamine Assisted Therapy, Special Access Program applications and Psychedelic Assisted Therapy (as per regulations).
- Access to rTMS services.
- Group and integration workshops for psychedelic assisted therapy clients.
- Ample parking available.
- Inclusion in clinic marketing activities.
- Ability to participate in practitioner self-care sessions.
- Group health insurance benefit options are being explored.
- Therapists may set their own private therapy rates as per their licencing bodies and/or sliding scales. Flat rate remuneration for counselling psychedelic assisted psychotherapy clients.
- Therapists will pay a flat rate for office rental. Office rentals start at $1600 per month for full-time dedicated office status and office size with ability to sublease. Flat rate rental includes all utilities, parking, and internet.
- Clinic services will withhold a required additional 10-15% (sliding scale dependent on number of sessions completed per month) of all billing to cover licensing and accreditation costs, full time administrative/reception staff, office supplies, printing, booking, and billing services.
- An initial term of 12 months, starting as early as March 1, 2024. Options for renewal within 3 months of term expiry.
- Opportunities to discuss contract variation for therapists who are building a private practice vs. those with an established practice.
Please submit your resume or CV, including a minimum of two references, along with a cover letter to Rachel@atmajourney.com for the Calgary location or Jacque@cenalife.ca for the Edmonton location by January 15th, 2024. Please indicate in your cover letter your current private practice status, your desired employment status (full or part time) and your experience or training in psychedelic assisted therapy. Only successful applications selected for an interview/office tour will be contacted.
JOB TITLE: Community Clinic Receptionist/Medical office assistant
JOB LOCATION: ATMA-Cena Psychedelic clinic Calgary
REPORTS TO: Clinic manager
JOB PURPOSE: The clinical receptionist is the initial point of contact for ATMA-Cena clients and will facilitate communication among team members and clients in a professional, friendly manner. Their responsibilities will entail a variety of clerical duties, office support activities and responsibility to work within the electronic medical records system.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reception duties (greet public, maintenance of office environment)
- Scheduling and notifying clients for both interventional psych (IP) treatment and general psychology (GP) appointments.
- Processing third party billings for both IP and GP appointments
- Proficient in EMR’s and Microsoft office applications
- Answer general email inquiries and redirect as appropriate and liaise with staff as required for queries.
- Support clinic manager role
- Maintain record of inventory and ordering medical supplies as needed (office, medical etc)
- Coordinate contracted services (Janitorial, Bio-Medical Hazard etc.)
- Manage and maintain clinic environment as it aligns with ATMA-Cena Life Quality Management System (QMS) (ensuring infection prevention posters are updated, WHIMS, etc)
- Liaise with clients and families as required.
- Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, and related material.
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms.
- Schedule and coordinate day to day work activities for the clinic team and program delivery.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings as required.
- Maintain office policies and procedures
WORKING CONDITIONS: This position is in-person in a community clinic setting.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Recent experience as medical office assistant or administrative assistant in health care setting. Experience with an Electronic Medical Records System, Microsoft Office 365, proficiency in operating standard office equipment. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be proficient in multi-tasking.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a health care or community mental health settings and working with an electronic medical records system. Experience with Medical billing system and referral process (s). Experience with Microsoft office 365, editing and proof-reading correspondence.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Completion of high school diploma and medical office certificate.
PREFERRED EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Completion of office administration diploma. Post-secondary education.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients, and staff.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Speaks and writes English without any concerns.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org